Sangheili Eminence
Alliance with the Blades of Transcendence Fleet Welcome

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sangheili Eminence
Alliance with the Blades of Transcendence Fleet Welcome
Sangheili Eminence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 48 on April 8th 2021, 3:16 pm
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Future of the Sangheili Eminence
Alliance with the Blades of Transcendence Fleet EmptyApril 11th 2014, 10:46 pm by Apex Jar 'Zanoee

» Fleet Downsize
Alliance with the Blades of Transcendence Fleet EmptyApril 3rd 2014, 7:22 am by Guest

» Fleet Update (22/03/2014)
Alliance with the Blades of Transcendence Fleet EmptyMarch 24th 2014, 10:54 am by Avu Med 'Kulasee

» Mini Update
Alliance with the Blades of Transcendence Fleet EmptyMarch 5th 2014, 4:15 pm by Axio 'Zanoee

» [VIDEO] Destiny - What We Know So Far
Alliance with the Blades of Transcendence Fleet EmptyFebruary 28th 2014, 11:35 pm by Apex Jar 'Zanoee

» Alliance with the Blades of Transcendence Fleet
Alliance with the Blades of Transcendence Fleet EmptyFebruary 20th 2014, 6:44 pm by Apex Jar 'Zanoee

Alliance with the Blades of Transcendence Fleet

Go down

Alliance with the Blades of Transcendence Fleet Empty Alliance with the Blades of Transcendence Fleet

Post by Apex Jar 'Zanoee February 20th 2014, 6:44 pm

Alliance with the Blades of Transcendence Fleet A3I37d0
With the prosperity of the Sangheili Eminence and the return of the Blades of Transcendence Fleet, I believe it would be within both fleet's best interests to reinstate the alliance that Kerzon and I started over 1 year ago. The Zealots and I will be attending a meeting tonight with Sul 'Incasune, Cry Vu 'Incasune, Kerzon 'Xydosai, Ozaku 'Xydosai, and Veer 'Zamamai. At this meeting, we will discuss the terms of the alliance, it's ultimate goal, and our organizational classification. Both Axio and I will be recording this event so that we may upload the footage to the Sangheili Eminence YouTube channel.

This will be the beginning of yet another age, brothers. I expect full cooperation from the fleet in the coming weeks. With our longtime allies, we will once again become the pinnacle of the community. All that stands in our way is time. Each of you have a duty to the Sangheili Eminence that you must fulfill. All we ask is that you continue training and continue maturing. Your valor will be required soon enough, and we will once again take to the battlefields of Reach.

For the Eminence,
For the Covenant,
Berootoo!
Apex Jar 'Zanoee
Apex Jar 'Zanoee
Fleet Master
Fleet Master

http://www.enjin.com/profile/220604

Back to top Go down